Tuesday, April 3, 2012

#1111 - Dungeons and Fetish - Sissy Blow Job

Evidence of what a mistress could conduce you to do..
in these cases.. it's not really clear if you are more sissy or more cuckold..
anyway cuckold or not.. there is a certainty.. for sure she will make you taste cock!!
delicious classic for the D&F collection of today..
humiliation is total.. sucking a cock while she is fucking you with a strapon..
well, we could say... feminization now start to be complete! ;))
enjoy!

Anna Malice




2 comments:

  1. Oh, what a lucky sissy - taking it from both ends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me, i really need to visit a woman i used to work with and her boyfriend in TX. She's the only personal friend that knows everything about me and my desires. She has a couple strap ons and said she'd love to watch me suck her boyfriend. She also said she felt it was her mission to get me laid. Maybe this would work for all of us.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...