Friday, April 20, 2012

#1164 - Dirty Cock Sucker Hypno Trainer by kreamykream

With the precious contribution of Tina Dariani..
(thanks a lot my sweetness.. you are simply the best! ;)
wonderful, incredible, outstanding premiere tonight.. by kreamykream
A total addiction to cocksucking.. with a so explicit faggot induction!
more of 41 minutes of authentic inspiration.. for you all, sissies!!
so enjoy with all the forces you have..
and become the good sissy you dream to be! ;))

Anna Malice





5 comments:

  1. Who is the person saying all the demeaning things in the super feminine voice at 2:15 in the video? I love her voice and style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The voice at the 2:15 mark sounds like SlutInMyHead from WarpYourMind. Not sure though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anna, I just started following your blog and I love it so much! And this video is amazing but I have to confess that I am such a dirty little sissy that I didn't make it even half way through. Thank you for your wonderful blog which gets my vote for one of the hottest on the web!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you imagine being tied up and just being made to watch this?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...